Happens to be Tinder down? ute in the past: Tinder was a location-based social bing search mobile phone application tha

final changed a minute previously: Tinder was a location-based sociable research mobile phone app that encourages interactions between mutually interested customers, allowing matched owners to talk. The app happens to be mostly utilized as a dating app.

No troubles discovered at Tinder

Tinder disorder in the past round the clock

Presently, we’ve not identified any difficulty at Tinder. Are you gonna be encountering issues or an outage? Get out of an email during the responses area!

The Majority Of Mentioned Challenges:

all I’m declaring happens to be sign in on tinder look at the 27 to 37 age group alcohol freak people w 2 various newly born baby daddies and employment managing big schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this can be back 1 woman “men” prefer run off, yourself will eliminate, don’t toxins it within one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) described 9 weeks ago

Exactly why do males on tinder make advising me personally I ‘look like problems’

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) claimed 9 many hours ago

Tinder females desire you to definitely staying hostile for them. Problem is, I’m a pretty good chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) said 12 several hours ago

My own tinder was busted for months I’m whining

emily (@manuelHighlife) documented 14 days ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram just might help you restore your game account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hours in the past

not on tinder trying to find connect ups but now I am on tinder in search of you to definitely hit your garbage fingertips

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) revealed 15 hours ago

I believe it really is the best thing that i’m forbidden from tinder bc the past hours i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked myself I quickly proceeded what i imagined at that time am perfect go steady of my entire life thereafter I obtained my heart broken repeatedly for per year

Chris (@BodakBoca) described 15 times ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guys. All that you carry out is actually crash trucks and swipe left on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) claimed 16 hrs earlier

spoken to amount man on tinder for 2 several hours and i’m satisfied i’m crazy. needs to consider i’m the situation ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) described 17 plenty before

does indeed tinder know they have got survival in an uncertain future application design actually ever or can they merely claim prefer it does not freeze every 4 mins

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesn’t need fluidity troubles.

Sort (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 weeks ago

I will build a tinder My personal shape it has “I DO HAVE NO SENSATION HOSTILITIES LEGO SIZES” “I DISLIKE MAPLE SYRUP” “I’VE NEVER DIED IN AN ARTIFICIAL cars CRASH” When you get the reasons why I claimed this recall I love an individual

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) described 18 hrs ago

we used on want 20 jobs shattered while the babe whos removed the lady tinder 100 period i awesome like anytime she comes home is functioning lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) described 18 time ago

Problem for on line SWers: create makers routinely have an agreement for employed w low expert collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help make material” If you are what do we normally put on they? I want to make one so we could make money from the naughty post vaccine step

adventurer tiny (@arloschneider) reported 18 weeks ago

kollin with a k is actually a man i beaten with on tinder freshman spring that i manufactured view oh hello with me at night inside my dormitory space for fifteen minutes before recognizing the guy looked identical to the child i’d just separated with the i created my roommate consult him to exit but the man placed his sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) noted 19 days ago

I can’t create tinder nowadays i just want to see an individual while working on my garden stock work whom comes obsessed about me personally like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) described 19 plenty ago

the quantity of time i’ve lied to boys on tinder declaring having been dealing with school jobs whenever i’m really lying in mattress diet the weight in foods

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) documented 21 many hours ago

Our ex unrivaled with me on tinder nowadays. means he’s eventually advancing, he’s last but not least going out with once again. They shouldn’t arrive at be at liberty when he kept me hence shattered.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) documented 21 days ago

I wish to create a tinder visibility so that i can established my bio as “aromantic but maybe you can hit me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) stated 23 hrs earlier

You will find a bug on Tinder in the event you put into the biography “i obtained an enormous ****” it’ll fit a person up with a handful of ladies. Like legit they should deal with that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) described 23 times ago

@J4CKMULL we observe that tinder top quality is actually performing

pitboy (@MRD4LE) claimed 23 hrs before

The catboy photo of pitbull has not generated our tinder increase meets I reckon this factor happens to be destroyed

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) stated 23 days in the past

Each time Duncan is performing and mightn’t see a programming address on StackOverflow, he would get my Tinder, right-swipe on most of the technicians to ask they and would obtain the solution more quickly than he would asking his or her relatives. This is the way you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on-line.

an (@an57617937) stated yesterday

CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM KINDA REDUCED through OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Definingn’t using?

Remember to contact us exactly what concern you’re suffering from with Tinder:

• Check in
  • Using The Internet Attributes
  • App Failing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thanks so much your report! If you’ve got any strategies or worries you want to promote, please set a message through the remarks segment!